Total Fat: 20g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Total Carbs: 6g
Net Carbs: 3g
SERVES: 20 TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
Two delightful sweet treats baked into one, if you love brownies and cheesecakes, you’ll love this Keto Brownies Recipe! They’re fudgy, chocolate-y and very, very delicious.
8 ounces Cream Cheese
2 ounces natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 175C/350F.
- Place the sugar free chocolate and butter into a heatproof bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water, ensure that the water isn’t touching the bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and butter and stir well. Remove from the
- In your stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, add the Natvia, coconut flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and mix well on low
- Pour the chocolate and butter into the stand mixer and mix on low speed while adding the eggs one at a
- Scrape down the sides of your stand mixer and mix on medium speed until the ingredients are well
- Pour the mixture into a lined 9x9inch brownie tin or 10inch cake tin and set aside
- Clean your stand mixer bowl, add the whisk attachment and add the cream cheese.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the Natvia, vanilla and egg and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- Place dollops of the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie mixture and using a small pallet knife, swirl the cream cheese into the brownie mixture.
- Gently tap the brownie pan onto the bench to remove air bubbles.
- Place the brownie into the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. The brownie is cooked when it springs back when touched in the center.
- Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 20 pieces and enjoying. Store leftover brownies in the fridge, in an airtight container, for up to 1 week. Or freeze for up to 1 month.
Hope you enjoy this Keto Brownies Choc Swirl Recipe. You might enjoy this Keto Raspberry Chocolate Cream Pie.