If you miss eating potatoes in the morning, then this hash brown alternative is a great choice. Made with healthy ingredients such as radish and cauliflower, this will surely make your breakfast much more exciting. Pair it with bacon and you’re good to go!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
110 grams radish, shredded, drained
¾ cup cauliflower rice, drained
1 garlic, grated
Salt and pepper, to taste
¼ tsp chili powder
½ egg whisked
1 Tbsp olive oil, for cooking
2 slices fried bacon
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add cauliflower to the bowl of radish
- Add garlic
- Add all the spices
- Add the eggs
- Mix until well combined
- Heat a pan and add olive oilS
- Shape the mixture into patties and place on the pan
- Carefully, flip to cook the other side
- Serve with fried bacon slices.
Calories – 321
Protein – 13.1g
Fat – 25.6g
Carbohydrates – 9.6g
If You Like These Recipes – PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE!