Keto Cheese Biscuits are lovely Keto diet snacks to have.
As part of the easy Keto recipes range, these cheese biscuits use almond flour which is a popular low carb flour, so it's definitely keto-approved.
Enjoy these during snack time, or at any part of the day. It's so good you would want to have these always at hand!
Keto Cheese Biscuits Recipe ???? Servings: 1
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Egg Yolk
pinch of Black Pepper
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
3) Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
4) Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
5) Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Calories - 273
Protein - 13g (19%)
Fat - 23g (74%)
Carbohydrates - 4.8g (7%)
Fiber - 2g