Keto Chocolate Muffins
Total Fat: 26g
Dietary Fiber: 5g
Total Carbs: 9g
Net Carbs: 4g
This Keto Chocolate Muffins are, gluten free, grain free and sugar-free and above all – very yummy!
1 cup of Almond Flour
½ cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
½ cup of Erythritol
1 ½ teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
2/3 cup of Heavy Cream
3 ounces of Butter, melted
½ cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Add the melted butter and combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of a standard muffin tray that has been lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, the muffins will look puffed up and slightly spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin, or eat them straight away – beware of the molten chocolate chips. The muffins will shrink back a little as they cool.
Hope you enjoy this Keto Chocolate Muffins Recipe. You might enjoy this Keto Raspberry Cream Pie