TOTAL FAT: 11.3g
NET CARBS: 4.3g
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
This is the keto-version of the now-famous chocolate mug cake. Made with stevia instead of sugar and aided by extra egg, this fluffy, delicious chocolate cake will delight you. Top with whipped cream or serve with fresh berries for an added treat.
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons stevia, or other sugar substitute
1 tablespoon heavy (whipping) cream
1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 egg, beaten
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Spray the inside of a microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, stevia, and salt.
- Add the heavy cream, vanilla, and the beaten egg. Mix to combine. Add the baking powder and mix again.
- Continue mixing until there are no air bubbles.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared mug. Microwave on high for 1 minute, 20 seconds.
- Remove the cake from the microwave. Allow it to settle for 1 minute before inverting onto a plate to serve.
Get This Recipe and Many More with This FREE Keto Cook Book...