PER SERViNG (6 TO 8 PANCAKES)
TOTAL fAT: 28.7g
NET CARBS: 2.5g
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
These crêpe-thin pancakes make a wonderful base for your favorite breakfast toppings. Sugar-free maple syrup, Cinnamon Butter (page 227), and a touch of whipped cream make these a Saturday morning go-to. If the batter is too runny, try using a cookie cutter or similar device on the griddle to keep the batter in place.
1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
1⁄2 teaspoon stevia
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat.
- Place the cream cheese in a blender. Add the eggs, stevia, and nutmeg. Pulse until the batter is smooth.
- Slowly pour a small amount of the batter onto the griddle, about one-eighth cup per pancake. The batter will be very thin and spread easily.
- Cook the pancake for just over 1 minute before gently flipping. Cook for another minute before removing from the pan.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
Get This Recipe and Many More with This FREE Keto Cook Book...