PER SERVING (1 BROWNIE)
TOTAL FAT: 17.2g
NET CARBS: 2.9g
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
Rich, dark chocolate is the shining star in this double chocolate brownie recipe. Sprinkled with dark chocolate, these gooey, almond flour–based brownies are good to the last crumb. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or some sliced berries.
3/4 cup almond flour
1⁄2 cup stevia, or other sugar substitute
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 cup 90 percent dark chocolate, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, stevia, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the butter mixture to the almond flour. Stir to combine.
- Incorporate the dark chocolate into the batter. Transfer the batter to an 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Cool the brownies for at least 5 minutes before cutting into 8 portions.
Get This Recipe and Many More with This FREE Keto Cook Book...