Keto Garlic Pepperoni Chips -
PER SERViNG (11⁄2 OUNCES PEPPERONi)
TOTAL fAT: 17g
NET CARBS: 0.2g
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
Whenever a potato chip craving hits, I reach for this meaty and delicious recipe to satisfy it. Pepperoni is high in fat content, which allows it to crisp up in the oven. Be careful, though; one minute too long and these chips will go from perfection to a burned mess very quickly. I’ve had plenty of smoke alarm run-ins trying to perfect these crunchy delights.
6 ounces pepperoni slices
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, lay out the pepperoni slices about ½ inch apart.
- Sprinkle the slices with the garlic powder.
- Place the sheet in the preheated oven. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove the tray and flip each slice.
- Return the tray to the oven. Bake for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until the pepperoni slices are golden brown and crispy. Remove the sheet from the oven and transfer the slices to a plate lined with paper towels to dry.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Hope you enjoy this Keto Garlic Pepperoni Chips Recipe. You might enjoy this Keto Zucchini Mini Pizza Recipe