Made your own Keto No-bake Chocolate Chip Cookies with only 6 ingredients they are deliciously soft, flourless, and completely sugar-free!
A perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth and get in some valuable macronutrients.
Preparation time: 1 hour
???? Servings: 6 cookies
4 oz Cream cheese, softened
2 oz Butter, softened
1 Tbsp Erythritol
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
1) Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
2) Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
3) Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
4) Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
5) Chill until ready to serve.
Calories – 136
Protein – 2.7g (8%)
Fat – 13g (87%)
Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
Fiber – 0.7g