PER SERVING (1 COOKIE)
TOTAL FAT: 6.9g
NET CARBS: 1.6g
FIBER: 0.6 g
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 13 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 25 MINUTES
Peanut butter and cream cheese come together to create this unique, chewy cookie. Crunchy on the outside but chewy on the inside, these mimic the traditional peanut butter cookie in many ways. The dough will be very sticky, so wet your hands before forming the cookies.
Get A Great Tasting Sugar-Free Peanut Butter on AMAZON
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, stevia, egg, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to combine. Divide the dough by heaping tablespoons into 25 equal portions. Form into balls.
- On parchment-lined baking sheets, arrange the cookie balls at least 1 inch apart.
- With a fork, flatten each cookie, crisscrossing the imprint with the tines.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool the cookies for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container.
Don't Forget - Get A Great Tasting Sugar-Free Peanut Butter on AMAZON
I hope you enjoyed this Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe - Here's another recipe you might enjoy - Keto Miniature Cheesecake Recipe
Get This Recipe and Many More with This FREE Keto Cook Book...