Today we have prepared a very delicious breakfast recipe that you will love. Today's recipe is healthy and very delicious to start a new day of your journey.
This meal is similar to a pancake which relies purely on kitchen staples such as eggs, flour, baking powder, and oil. But instead of milk, heavy cream is used.
It is light-textured, soft and can be paired with a variety of healthy foods.
1 Large Egg
2 tbsp Heavy Cream
2 tbsp Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Olive Oil
½ tsp Baking Powder
1. Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
2. Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
3. Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
4. Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
5. Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Energy – 422 kcal
Protein – 7g (7%)
Fat – 42g (90%)
Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)